Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29748 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 14% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,580 (8,673 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)