Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26767 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,940 (7,246 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)