Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,406 (588,436 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)