Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,484 (839,345 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (24 minutes ago)