Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 15% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,744 (2,454,366 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (30 minutes ago)