Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 14% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,499 (1,637,459 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)