Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01388 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,158 (227,559 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)