Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01292 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 7% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,327 (180,119 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)