Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,203 (226,193 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)