Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01366 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,274 (239,664 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (30 minutes ago)