Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,199 (Rp 19,206,547) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (42 minutes ago)