Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,665 (R$ 9,075) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)