Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,600 ($3,061) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)