Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,676 ($3,936) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)