Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00816 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,340 (₨ 164,276) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)