Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00861 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,103 (₨ 244,113) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (38 minutes ago)