Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,505 (2,952,794 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)