Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 45% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,530 (2,968,713 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)