Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 47% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,525 (2,311,068 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)