Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,136 (2,055,894 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)