Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,493 (2,945,890 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)