Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,352 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)