Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,341 (2,634 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)