Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,213 (2,369 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)