Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21839 EUR / RON
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,549 (7,095 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)