Cost of living comparison between Pimpri, India and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,152 (₨157,013) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)