Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,373 (10,190,133 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (23 minutes ago)