Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02772 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,150 (77,581 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)