Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02567 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,059 (80,200 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (37 minutes ago)