Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,482 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)