Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,235 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)