Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,853 (£2,514) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (44 minutes ago)