Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,942 (£3,470) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)