Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,918 (£3,351) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)