Cost of living comparison between Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,001 (£3,579) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)