Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,783 (£3,274) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)