Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,127 (COL$4,006,112) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)