Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,271 (COL$4,510,554) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)