Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,376 (R$ 5,890) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)