Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,506 (549,936 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)