Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,629 (646,277 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)