Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,750 (758,039 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)