Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,874 (COL$5,887,759) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)