Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,394 (COL$4,722,460) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)