Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,199 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)