Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,793 (48,450 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)