Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11365 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,465 (12,892 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)