Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,118 (₨154,315) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (35 minutes ago)