Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 23% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,703 (₨122,755) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)