Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,446 (₨171,430) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)