Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,976 (NZ$6,040) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)