Cost of living comparison between Pakpattan, Pakistan and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,617 (₨298,313) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)