Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,665 (Mex$ 38,484) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)