Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,693 (Mex$ 36,816) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)