Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,803 (Mex$ 37,250) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)