Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09012 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,462 (16,226 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)