Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09027 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,522 (16,863 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)