Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08980 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,656 (18,445 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)