Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03698 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,818 (49,158 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)