Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03943 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,601 (40,607 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)