Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Angers, France
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13547 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,729 ($b12,760) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)