Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12210 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,527 ($b12,506) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 3 hours ago)