Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12315 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,608 ($b13,055) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)