Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12686 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,850 ($b14,580) in Oruro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)