Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10313 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,667 (35,554 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)