Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,383 (281,988 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)