Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01907 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,799 (Php94,366) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)