Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01525 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,122 (Php73,540) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)