Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,098 (Php69,794) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)