Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,818 (Php96,312) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)