Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01636 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,213 (Php74,148) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (35 minutes ago)