Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,706 (¥495,702) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)