Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,801 (¥580,968) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)