Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 54% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,422 (87,146 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (40 minutes ago)