Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 54% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,368 (84,216 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)