Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,943 (¥729,161) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)