Cost of living comparison between Oaxaca, Mexico and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04873 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,677 (Mex$ 34,422) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)