Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,683 (¥558,557) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)