Cost of living comparison between Numazu, Japan and Angers, France
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,380 (¥535,971) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)