Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,747 (руб 110,830) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (39 minutes ago)