Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01307 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,384 (руб 105,876) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)