Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01328 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,917 (₨144,354) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)