Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01408 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,416 (₨171,564) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)