Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12823 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 32% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,437 (元11,203) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (26 minutes ago)