Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,685 (¥445,904) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)