Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,863 (¥460,570) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 2 hours ago)