Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,630 (¥351,075) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (31 minutes ago)