Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,389 (£2,105) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (35 minutes ago)