Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,413 (£2,206) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)