Cost of living comparison between Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,073 (£2,749) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)