Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,447 (NZ$6,834) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (43 minutes ago)