Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,693 (NZ$7,420) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (44 minutes ago)