Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.597 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 13% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,826 (NZ$4,735) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)