Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,997 (NZ$7,453) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)