Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,961 (NZ$4,993) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)