Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12266 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,355 (Q19,199) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)