Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23887 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,144 (13,161 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)