Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,722 (19,207 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)