Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23022 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,986 (12,968 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)