Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23835 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,301 (13,849 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)