Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25520 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,665 (18,280 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)