Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,494 (¥333,636) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)