Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,574 (¥435,210) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)