Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,913 (¥394,841) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)