Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,076 (COL$6,710,182) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)